- About Department
- Department Profile
- Faculty List
- Language Lab
- Placement Cell
- Photo Gallary
Welcome to English DepartmentYear of Establishment : U.G-:1982
- Facility Available
- Department of English has a facility of Language Lab. Its help to enhance the communication skill of students.
- Department is fulfilled by ICT equipment such as OHP, Speakers
- Department has computer facility with internet facility.
- Future Plans
- To organize National level conference.
- Up gradation of language laboratory
- To organize a workshop for the secondary teachers
- Academic Improvement.
- strengthening the departmental library
- Strengthening research activities
- Social Awareness
[table “3” not found /]
[table “3” not found /]
- Completed M.Phil in “ Observance and Violation of Cooperative Principle and Politeness Principle in R.K.Narayan’s Selected Short Stories” under the guidance of Dr. Arjun Jadhav awarded by University of Pune 2014.
- Prof. Milind Bedse
- Paper Presented in National Conference on language, literature &Society “Kanthapura in Gandhian Era "on 6-7 January 2017 Malegaon.
- Published a research paper in Research Expo international Multidisciplinary Research ( UGC Referred) Journal ISSN : 2250-1630 Vol. 8 Issue 4 April 2018 “A Counter to Orientalist by Amitav Ghosh through The Culcutta Cromosome” 26-29.
- Pursing Ph.D from North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon .
- Send proposal of Minor Research Project to SPPU, Pune 2018
|Sr.No.||Name of faculty||Designation||Qualification||Specialization||Photo||CVs|
|1||Mr. M.S.Bedse||Head & Assistant Professor||M.A., NET (JRF),|
|Criticism, Afro-American Literature||Bedse|
|3||Miss. R.R.Mote||Assistant Professor||M.A||British Literature||Mote|
Admissions are taken as per university rules and regulations.
|Alumni Meet 2017& 2018|
| Organized State level Seminar of English on “Recent Trends & Techniques in Teaching English at Undergraduate Level”
On 26th & 27th Dec. 2018.
|Organized Students Seminar|
|Organized Study Tour for watching a syllabus related play “ Wada Chirebandi” ( The Old Stone Mansion written by Mahesh Elkunchwar) on 17/12/2017 at Balgandhrav Rangamandir, Pune|
|Organized Study Tour for watching play “ Hamlet”( Marathi)directed by Chandrakant Kulkarni ) on04/08/2018 at Annabhau Sathe Theatre , Pune|
|Organized Study Tour in Nature visited to Tarkarli Beach, Kolhapur etc..on dated 08 Feb & 09 Feb 2017.|